||TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician for a staff Psychiatrist to provide evaluation and treatment for psychiatric disorders for patients of a Community Health Group about an hour East of Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Fayetteville, about an hour south of Raleigh, with over 200,000 residents, has received the All-America City Award three times. Fayetteville is the home of Fort Bragg, the largest military installation in the world and home of the Airborne and Special Operations. Fayetteville is a large economic market, driving nearly $4.6 billion a year to its local economy boasting with stores, restaurants, lodging, entertainment, and healthcare. Nestled between many beaches and Raleigh, there’s always something to do in and around Fayetteville.
Please contact Courtney Driver to further discuss this position
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- No call schedule
- Reviews and approves psychological assessment, treatment plans, and goals
- Orders or executes various tests, analysis, and other diagnostic measures necessary to provide info on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination of diagnoses conditions.
- Administers or prescribes treatment and drugs
- Referrals for hospitalization
- Follows credentialing standards
- Participates in staff conferences, continuing quality improvement programs, and continuing education as appropriate.
- Directly supervises mid-level, students, and residents as appropriate
- 15 Patients Daily
- Community Health Center, Behavioral Health Center
- EMR: Intergy and Greenway
Salary & Benefits:
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- HRSA Loan Repayment Program
- CME provided
Seeking an Immediate Start Date