TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to work at an infusion clinic in Winston Salem, NC. This outpatient clinic offers infusion services for patients with chronic conditions and is an alternative to the patients receiving infusions at a hospital or specialty provider’s office. This a great position for nurses looking for longtime relationships with their patients.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Specialty: Infusion, Nurse Management
- Must have 2 years of Infusion Experience (ex. Oncology, Infusion clinic, infusion suite)
- Must have 2 years of leadership experience (beyond charge nurse duties)
- Must be willing to train nurses
- Must be willing to travel to Greensboro and Raleigh office when needed
- BSN preferred
- Must have BLS certification
- Must have experience with budgets and accreditation processes.
- Clinical Nurse Manager will actively recruit and retain qualified staff according to the budget and census and need
- RN Manager will be a working clinician 2-3 days/week.
- Provides on-going, clear, measurable performance expectations for staff
- Provides on-going feedback to staff. Guides and counsels staff consistently
- Completes performance appraisals of all staff managed
- Reviews CPR+ patient census and nursing activity reports to ensure accuracy
- Providers oversight of staff to ensure quality clinical care in accordance with physician orders and company policies
- Outpatient – offering infusions for chronic disease treatments (MS, Chrones, Chemotherapy)
- MD or NP, Nursing Supervisor, 1 RN on site
- Facility includes snack room, TV’s, Large recliner room with multiple patients getting infusions and a private room
- Clinic is an alternative to patients going to the hospital or specialty physician office to receive an infusion
- Primarily adult patients
- EMR: CPRplus
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?