What to Consider When Retiring from a Medical Practice
When it comes to retirement, some medical providers are excited to begin the next chapter of rest and relaxation, but others can feel uneasy about the transition or downright avoiding it.
If retirement is approaching, there are administrative details that must be taken care of such as how to handle records, financial data or licensing. However, there are many personal emotions that arise when dealing with a new life transition.
When thinking about retirement, a provider should consider the following thoughts.
- Make the transition “before you have to”
- Confer with your significant other
- Reflect on your professional “to do” list
- Know your financial numbers
- How will you spend your time in retirement?
To read the full article, visit PhysicansPractice.com.