To our valued clients and healthcare community:
Due to the increased threat of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is closely monitoring the situation to meet client needs. As a hospital, medical practice or other type of healthcare facility, we understand the potential impact this pandemic could have on your ability to meet patient needs, now and in the coming weeks. Here’s how we can help:
- We are working to help medical facilities fill demand for temporary staffing of qualified medical professionals to assist with the COVID-19 outbreak throughout the country.
- We are actively placing physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioner and registered nurses.
- We are keeping open lines of communication with both providers and facilities to ensure rapid placement of medical staff.
- Some states are allowing physicians and PAs who recently inactivated their professional licenses to quickly obtain a temporary license to help meet demand. We are staying abreast of current laws – see FSMB state-by-state status as of 4/10/20.
- Our recruiters are available 24/7 to fill staffing requests. Contact us:
- By phone at 919.326.4112
- Via email at email@example.com
- Via online form
Additional information from the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) as of 3/13/20:
“The FSMB stands ready to assist our member state medical boards and state health departments across the country in their efforts to quickly and accurately verify medical licenses to meet workforce needs without sacrificing patient safety. With numerous states declaring public health emergencies and temporarily waiving licensing requirements or creating additional licensure pathways in response to COVID-19, it is essential that these entities have complete, accurate and up-to-date information to verify licenses.” Read more > fsmb.org